A gift certificate is a wonderful way to give the gift of Health & Happiness to someone you care about or to someone in need of relaxation and self care.
Please use the link below to request a gift certificate.
Gift certificate policy
- Gift certificates are redeemable for services only.
- The total dollar amount of gift certificate must be used in one service appointment or you may apply the dollar amount to a more expensive service and pay the difference in cost at time of service.
- All Gift certificates are sold at 5% below the face value and EXPIRE six (6) months after the issuance date. This means body spa & massage, llc cannot honor any gift certificates after the expiration date.(HB 2513 Trade Practices & Antitrust regulation ORS646.608)
- body spa & massage, llc will honor the gift certificate if transferred to someone else to redeem if the original certificate holder is unable to use it before the expiration date. Even if transferred, it still must be redeemed within 6 months of the original issuance date.
Package Deal Policy
- A package deal is when you prepay for five (5) of the same service(s) and the sixth (6th) is free.
- You can also purchase multiple services (i.e.: 60 min massage w/ mini facial + brow wax +gratuity… etc…).
- You can share a package deal with your significant other or give one of your six services to a friend in need of self-care.
- Also, if you purchase a 60 minute massage package and you decide you want to add time or try another spa service you can schedule it and you’ll just pay the difference in price at your appointment.
- So … in other words each of the 6 services on your card is worth the dollar amount paid per service and can be applied to services costing more, but you have to spend the total amount each 6 individual services is worth.
- All Package Deals are sold with the 6th free (below the actual value of the package deal) and EXPIRE twelve (12) months after the issuance date. This means body spa & massage, llc cannot honor any package deals after the expiration date.(HB 2513 Trade Practices & Antitrust regulation ORS646.608)