The easiest way to get an appointment with Courtney is by using the “Services /Scheduling” tab and scheduling through Schedulicity or by using one of the “Schedule Now” buttons. If you should need to get in direct contact with Courtney then send her an email, a text (if texting please provide your name), or call. Courtney is the only employee and may not be able to answer her phone due to being with a client.
Name: Courtney Welch Aronson
Location: body spa & massage, LLC
Corner of North Interstate Ave. & North Albina Ave. in the Gotham Wellness Center.
- Tri-Met Trip Planner
- MAX Yellow Line to Expo Center – Albina/Mississippi MAX Station Bus Route
- 35-Macadam/Greeley to University of Portland – N Interstate & Albina (Stop ID 11839)
Street parking is available around the building or you may park in a non-reserved parking space in little Gotham parking lot located on the corner of N. Page St. and North Borthwick Ave.
- Payment is due on the day off service
- Check or Cash
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay
- *HSA or FSA Cards
- body spa & massage Gift Certificates and Package Deals
*Please be sure to check to see if your HSA or FSA plan require you to get a prescription for massage.
- I do not take Health Insurance or do Personal Injury insurance.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment. This ensures your appointment starts at your scheduled time.
- If you did not fill out the on-line client forms then you should show up 15 minutes early to fill out the paper forms.
- Late arrivals will still end at the scheduled time.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- If you’re sick the day of your appointment, please call and reschedule.
- No shows will be charged the full amount of the service scheduled. Your appointment is held with a credit card and if you are a “no show” your credit card will be charged full appointment cost. If you have a package deal or gift certificate then those will be used for payment of the “no show”.
- Ways to not be a no show:
- Bring your calendar, cell phone etc… to your appointment.
- Get an appointment card, then write it on your calendar when you get home.
- Ask Courtney to call you the day before to remind you.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts so my email reminders don’t go to spam.
- If you used Schedulicity to schedule your appointment use the confirmation email to put the appointment in your calendar
- Turn on Text reminders in your schedulicity account.
- Call or use schedulicity to cancel your appointment before 24 hours of your appointment time.
Referral Rewards Program:
The referral program is very simple. If you refer a friend to body spa & massage your name will be put into a monthly drawing to WIN a 45 minute massage & your referral will get 10% off to use towards their next service appointment.
Referral rewards Fine print:
- The 45 min. massage is worth $55 and the dollar amount can be used towards a more expensive service or combo of services.
- The 10% can be used towards a single service or Combo of Services.
- Both can be used towards a purchase of a Package Deal or Gift Certificate.
- The 10% off and $55 cannot be combined with other sale discounts or used towards facial product purchases.
- The referral rewards coupon expires three (3) months after winning.
All Are Welcome
body spa & massage,LLC and Courtney Welch Aronson are an Ally for the LGBTQ community. This business does not discriminate and all are welcome to all services.